Terms of Service
- I own the game
- You own your levels
- Don't do anything illegal.
- No warranty
- This is a summary. The actual terms are below.
Start Of Terms
This is a legal agreement between me and you with regards to your usage of the software Level Editor. Please read carefully.
These following restrictions apply to all users:
- You must not in any circumstances use this software to do anything illegal.
- You must not use this software to create or distribute content that is hateful, racist, discriminatory, etc. in any nature.
- You must not use this software to create or distribute content that could reasonably cause actual harm to a person or people.
- You also agree that you will not use this software to design, develop, manufacture, or produce nuclear weapons.
- Failure to comply with the restrictions set forth above may result in your use of the software being terminated, even if you have payed for it.
- Not enforcing any of these restrictions does not mean I have voided this agreement. If any of these restrictions are deemed unenforceable or illegal, the rest of them will remain in force.
- Unless otherwise stated, I have made all the sprites, code, sounds, logos etc. present in the software.
- You must not sell the software or distribute it as if you made it.
- You can record videos of you using this software.
- The levels you make using this software are your creations. You are free to do anything with these level files, including commercial purposes, subject to the restrictions above.
- There is absolutely, positively, no warranty at all in any form whatsoever!
- The software is provided "AS-IS". I make no warranties (except for those explicitly stated in these terms), express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or warranty of fitness for a particular purpose.
- The software may change at any time and I do not guarantee that it will always be backwards compatible or stable.
- There is no warranty.
- These terms may be modified at any time.
- Before going into force, there must be at least one (1) months notice.
- The requirement of advance notice does not apply to minor changes, such as spelling or grammar corrections, which don't affect the meaning of these terms.